What to Expect with Our Service
Step 1: Inspect, with you, the area to be serviced and review of the total cost of the service.
Step 2: Apply a pre-spray to the carpet and let it dwell for three to five minutes. The pre-spray is a detergent solution that emulsifies (breaks down) the soil embedded in the carpet.
Step 3: Extract the detergent solution.
Step 4: Rinse with clear water. This removes any residue that might cause the carpet to re-soil faster allowing for fresh, clean carpets.
Step 5: Post-treat any spots that might remain.
Step 6: Inspect the carpets with you to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Remove breakables from the tops of furniture in the room we will be cleaning.
- Pick up items from the floor, such as rugs, plants, toys, pet beds, etc.
- Pre-vacuum all areas to be cleaned.
Note: We will place blocks under lighter items such as end tables, coffee tables, dining room chairs, loveseats, chairs and small sofas. Items we normally clean around instead of moving include beds, armoires, pieces containing china and electronics, exercise equipment and large or heavy sofas.
- Stay off freshly cleaned carpets for at least 8 hours. Walking on them may flatten the fibers. When walking on them for the next 8 hours, wear white cotton socks.
- Use air movers to help air circulation and speed up the drying time.
- If a carpet protector such as Scotchgard was applied, foot traffic should be minimized for up to 24 hours to let product cure.
- Don’t move any furniture back in place until carpet is completely dry or Scotchgard carpet protector has cured.
- If extraction was performed, wait up to two days before placing heavy furniture back onto carpet if not using blocks.